Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Eve is almost here!


Halloween eve is almost upon us.  I'm excited that this year it falls on a weekend, giving my friends and family a little extra time to enjoy the holiday.  With the weather starting to cool and the full moon in the evenings, it's really put me in the holiday mood.  Last night as I watched the deer from my window coming to feed in the moonlight I thought how perfect it would be to take a moonlight ride upon my horse, if only I didn't have to work in the morning.  Perhaps the moon will still be bright by the coming weekend and I can have my midnight ride, and maybe scare a few neighbors.

With Halloween almost here, it's hard to believe it's time to start thinking about Christmas and gift giving ideas.  Be sure to check out my website as I have some wonderful handmade items that would make the perfect gift.  Keep checking back as we'll be adding some more additional holiday items very soon.

If you're taking your little ones out Trick or Treating remember to stay safe and enjoy the holiday!

No comments: