Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's finally starting to feel like Spring!

It's finally starting to feel like spring. The days are getting longer and I'm enjoying spending more time with all my critters in the evening. I'm also working in my garden with hopes that the deer won't eat my flowers again this year. But, if they do that's alright, someone has to enjoy them.

Though the deer always manage eat the leaves off my rose bushes, they don't eat the flowers. This makes for some interesting looking rose bushes. So, I thought this was a good time to offer my yellow rose tags again. These are free and my way of saying thank you. Just download them, print them on card stock, cut them out and enjoy! You can put some varnish on them to give them a nice shine or glitter them up!



Yellow Rose E-Hang Tags

Yellow Rose E-Hang Tags

Please enjoy this Freebie compliments of Starry Nites Farm. You will receive 6 tags. The hang tags come in a pdf format and you will require Adobe to open them. Each tag measures approximately 2 ½” by 5”

Price: FREE!

Download
Click for details

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hi! Just found your blog and website thru A Primitive Journey forum which I joined recently!
Your creations are wonderful - looking forward to visiting often!
Christine ~ preferablyprim.blogspot.com