Monday, March 1, 2010

March is here!


Well, March is here and by now, we're all hoping for an early spring that doesn't seem to want to come. Even here in Central Florida the weather has been downright cold. This past Sunday showed the first hopes of spring as I was able to get out and enjoy the weather with my horses. It was truly a wonderful day.

Some things to look forward to this month are the first day of Spring on March 20th, Palm Sunday on the 28th, Passover on the 30th, St. Patrick's Day on the 17th and, of course, daylight savings time which begins on March 14th. I so look forward to having the longer daylight days as it allows me to spend more time with all my critters.

So here's hoping that Spring arrives soon, that we all get out and enjoy this wonderful country we live in, and breath that good clean air.

Till next time I send you prim hugs,

Mary
http://www.starrynitesfarm.com



No comments: